Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, do your own research!
I’ve been seeing folks on Twitter debate the blood type diet, so I picked a random blood type and this is what I found.
Blood Type: A Positive.
- soy protein, such as tofu
- certain grains, such as spelt, hulled barley, and sprouted bread
- walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and peanuts
- olive oil
- certain fruits, such as blueberries and elderberries
- certain kinds of beans and legumes
- certain vegetables, especially dark, leafy greens, such as kale, Swiss chard, and spinach
- garlic and onions
- cold-water fish, such as sardines and salmon