They wrote you off but you didn’t write back!!! Hello 🙌🏾
15 Mental Strength Tips
1. Don’t beg for attention
2. Don’t allow others to bring you down
3. Don’t hold grudges
4. Never stop doing your own thing
5. Never stop believing in yourself
6. Don’t act like an ass
7. Know better than to let anyone into your life
8. Don’t be afraid to love
9. Don’t dread the day ahead of you
10. Don’t be afraid to slow down
11. Don’t do things you don’t want to do
12. Don’t have a problem saying no
13. Don’t forget to give back
14. Don’t feel the need to fit in
15. Don’t forget that happiness is a choice
Unfortunately but fortunately, your biggest supporters will be strangers. For some unknown reason, your family will project their fears and limitations on your ideas. This is why you should just keep your ideas and dreams to yourself. Never be afraid to fail.
I truly believe I’m most connected to God when I am in prayer and when I’m creating. When I feel that sense of stillness and calm, is when I feel God all around me.
When my uncle asked me to nature walk with him last October I never thought that my wellness journey would begin at that very moment. For one, I didn’t realize that I was that unhealthy, to date I am 25 pounds lighter and I feel amazing, physically and mentally. I am on a mission to get a better relationship with God, and I want to tap into the God within me.